Well, this is pretty cool…
Habitual Victory can now be considered an “award winning blog”. How do you like them apples?
Thanks so much to Nancy Rose for honoring me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Nancy’s blog is Quintessence Creations Blog And here’s a link where you can learn a little more about Nancy: About Nancy Rose
Okay, rules and stuff…Anyone who accepts this fine award, as a Versatile Blogger, is asked by the person selecting them to do three things:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. (Check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
So, let’s do this…
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME THAT HOPEFULLY WON’T BORE YOU OR CAUSE YOU TO STOP READING THE BLOG
1. I’m married to my high school sweetheart (although we had an 11 year hiatus after our sophomore year of college…long story, but a GOOD one! There really is such thing as destiny)
2. I love to watch those animal and insect shows on TV
3. My favorite rock band of all time is Led Zeppelin
4. There’s nothing I love to hear more than my kids laughing
5. I’ve never seen the movie E.T.
6. If I could eat sushi every day, I’d be okay with that
7. My passion is helping others tap into their inner resources and learn to live, laugh, and become successful in everything they do!
THE 15 BLOGS THAT I CHOOSE TO PASS THE “VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD” ALONG TO ARE…
1. TrapperSherwood.com “Coffee, Cigars, and me by Trapper Sherwood
2. MichelleShaeffer.com by Michelle Shaeffer
3. Cerebrations by Roy A. Ackerman
4. MarthaGiffen.com by Martha Giffen
5. MyFamilyExercise by Jeff Wise
6. Psychology of Marketing by Larina Kase
7. 365 Online Tips by MJ Shrader and Kelly Maria Clark
8. DayDreamMama by Andrea Johnson Beck
9. Tale Spinning by Stuart Nager
10. JasonBraud.com by Jason Braud
11. KrissyBrady.com by Krissy Brady
12. Walk Simply by Traci Lehman
13. Internet Work Cafe by Karen L. Kay
14. KESA Collections by Elise Boysaw
15. Work Smart Lifestyle by Britt Michaelian
I picked these blogs because they are interesting, they are resources of valuable information, and most of all because they have personality. Nothing is as awesome as authenticity. These are genuine people who have senses of humor, serious intelligence, and hearts of gold. You’ll also find that each offers something unique and there’s a pretty good variety of topics here. Some of them I have been reading for a long time, and some are new to me, and all of these writers are deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award.