Alright, I’m going to kick off a little 2013 pay-it-forward fun by passing out some cyber-hardware. I will be naming my choices for the first ever Habitual Victory “Amazing and Fabulous Blogger Awards”.
By naming the winners, I’m also recommending these outstanding blogs to YOU, as I believe they will help you in all kinds of amazing ways. The bloggers involved are wonderful people who I respect and fully endorse. And they’re also some really cool cats! Yes, being cool was a big factor for me, as I was determining who the first 10 recipients would be for 2013. I also tried to include a nice mix of diverse topics and insights, so you could decide which ones you’d like to follow for yourself.
These bloggers have the option to accept or decline the honor…of course I’ll be majorly bummed if they decline…now, if they accept, there’s a little bit of responsibility that comes with it. This is where the whole pay-it-forward thing coming into play.
Upon accepting this prestigious award, anyone who is chosen will be asked to pass the love along by doing three simple things:
1. Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person from a post on their own award-winning blog.
2. Share 5 things about themselves that others might find somewhat interesting.
3 . Pass the Fabulous Blogger Award along to 10 of their own choices, and contact those people to let them know.
So, here’s my stuff, and below that are my choices for the Amazing and Fabulous Blogger Awards…
5 things about myself:
- My favorite movie character of all time is Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka.
- I’m a huge hockey fan!
- The one thing I would take with me to a deserted island would be….a boat.
- I love the short-lived TV Series “The Night Gallery”, which was hosted by Rod Serling (post Twilight Zone). I don’t know anyone else who likes it.
- My family and I were on the game show “Family Game Night” and we kicked butt! Thanks to my awesome kids, we won cash, fantastic prizes and a vacation to the Dominican Republic.
The 1o blogs I choose are:
- Prosperity Blog by Randy Gage
- Work Smart Lifestyle by Britt Michaelian
- Carly’s Musings by Carly Jones
- Michelle Shaeffer by Michelle Shaeffer
- The Daily Retort by Tor Constantino
- Strong for Parenting by Denny Coates
- Daily Jenny by Jenny McCarthy
- Bill Hibbler by Bill Hibbler
- My Family Exercise by Jeff Wise
- Annie Sorensen by Annie Sorensen